Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Dog's Life by Ann M. Martin

Do you know what a stray dog loves more than anything?? Garbage!! The many wonderful treats you can find to eat can be heavenly! This book is the life story of a stray dog, Squirrel. The book follows her from birth through old age, telling about how she learns to survive on her own, and the different people who take care of her and then abandon her. I really enjoyed reading about the good and bad times of Squirrel's life - I learned a lot about what it's like to be a stray dog! Review by Joyce Levine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A Dog's Life is a really good book. You are a really good author. Most of your books are really good. You are really good at writing books. I hope that you can write more books about dogs.

- Tyler Robinette

Unknown said...

A Dog's Life is a really good book. You are a really good author. Most of your books are really good. You are really good at writing books. I hope that you can write more books about dogs.

- Tyler Robinette

Anonymous said...

A Dog's Life is an amazing novel about the struggles stray animals go through. I read this novel to my students every year and each time I have to hold back tears. When I read it I picture my dog who was once a stray from Aruba struggling to survive. I sometimes thing he survived to make my life a happier one.
-Heather